Thursday, March 15, 2007


Ok... seem to be quite long for the part 2 :-)... well story continue. At the midnight of CNY eve, or start of CNY's 1 of st day, another praying is begin, this time is to welcome the God of Prosperity.

After this some member of my family will go to the temples and make wishes for a better new year ahead. We have visited 5 temples, they are 2 Tua Pek Kong temples, Guan Yin temple and lastly 2 more temple that I forget the name of the deities, if I have not mistaken, both so General in the Chinese history. There were so many people visiting the temples during these hour, especially at the Tua Pek Kong Temple that located near the river, we need to queue up just need to "put" the burning Joss-sticks to the altar. It was so smoky and my eye start "crying" :-). In previous, the queue was so long that the joss-stick was already burn half way when I reach inside the temple. Fortunately this year it was raining a bit at midnight, so there were lesser people.

So basically it was very late when I go to sleep, if I did not remember wrong, it was already near 4am in the morning.

No comments: