Friday, February 23, 2007


Leaving Oulu Part II. "To buy or not to buy".... It has been in my mind for months to buy a iPod, after checking the price, NO WAY i'm to buy in Helsinki airport, so instead I get full load of chocolate, dark bread and smoke salmon :-), last minute and simple souvenir, after that I discover my hand carry bag is too heavy, I should have taken the luggage bag with wheel...By the way I almost get lost in Helsinki airport, stupid me, I forget there is another counter for other flight company other than Finnair, it took me more than 10 minutes to find it after asking people, the map in airport is no good, or maybe only for clever ppl..

There are a lot of Kiinalainen or Asian people in Helsinki airport, not sure whether they were going home or going for holiday, nowadays it is a trend that people will go for holiday during CNY (Chinese New Year). We said that they are CNY runaway..

The flight from Helsinki to Amsterdam is quite pack, well again same boring flight without any real conversation, there are a "gang" of maybe Dutch student, they make most of the noise, especially there one female teenager.. Amazingly act like "Wild Jungle" ppl, speaking loudly without feeling ashame at all.. OMG

After reach Amsterdam airport, I need to rush my next terminal because of the short transit time but found out later there are like 50 ppl queuing just to check into the gate .. so I take a U turn and start again "To buy or not to buy" dilemma :-).. well finally I selected to have new toy.. 2 G iPod nano ..



The Amsterdam flight to Kuala Lumpur flight seem to be quite ok than expected, there were a Scottish mom with 3 kids sit sit near me, they are heading home in Perth, Australia. At least this time I can have some chatting and get to know how is living in Perth sound like...

Next KLIA airport (Kuala Lumpur International Airport), I should just pass thru without stop to check some lotion for skin product... my mistake is to stop and after some chatting with an Indian promoter, I end up buy some expensive stuff ... just because some sweet word from the promoter... Stupid !!! Well she look quite ok ha ha...

1 more hour waiting + another hour flight to Penang ...and guess what I saw after that... Home Sweet Home... (This pic is not the right one, I did not took the pic at that jam, but this one is almost similar, happened 3 days after I reached Penang)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't saw u use the "new Toy" in PG....

Kekko said...

What new Toy?

Anonymous said...

The 2G ipod nano...