Thursday, February 15, 2007

I'm lazy as usual, never update my blog since the day of creation, but now I have some target to "show off" my stupid journey and broken english to you guy

Very soon I will need to flight again :-), I'll start my annual trip back to Malaysia and "enjoy" the different temperature of 50 degree ...OMG... but latest news I heard, my room (actually my bro room) have install the air con.... hurray hurray

I not that fond of long distance flying anymore, especially alone, I need to keep silent for 24 hour except "may I have wine pls" , well I have good training in Finland to keep silent, especially in weekend :-)

Anyway, I still need to do something in work and in 2 hour, I will start my long journey soon... so if I really hardwork, I try to update my blog as frequent as possible...

Please corrent my stupid "Engalish"

No comments: