Sunday, February 18, 2007


Leaving Oulu behind...Part 1
Seem to be I'm always have the phobia of going to miss the plane, so being late is not an option. Until now the Munchen trip is the best because I have all the "big" and "small" Finn to guide me all the way, no worry. I had missed the plane flight before, during my second trip to West Malaysia east coast, I've read the schedule wrong and it was the last flight out of that town... anyway, back to Oulu airport, I'm the first to arrive, first to wake up the scanner to scan my luggage, even the bar is not open...Scheiße (anybody know how to write shit in German)...by the way, thank to what is great (God, Alien, Goddess of Mercy) there are no body check this time.
After few games of mobile golf and few attempt to sms to disturb some friends in office :-) while waiting in the empty lobby , the plane finally came on schedule... later from plane window Oulu is getting smaller and smaller and than finally Aurinko (Finn word for sun) shine thru my plane window... now my real journey start. Next
Helsinki airport..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Completely empty airport ???!!!!

This is off season for tourist or travel at all ?