Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Life is short
I meet my ex-colleague this morning at bus stop. Chat a bit and got to know that he have prostate cancer since last year, fortunately he is fine now and under medication. It is not the "dangerous" type. He is looking fine and very positive thinking. I was a bit "dunno what to say" during the conversation, this is first time I came to face this type of problem. It is really make me thinking about life and death.

It is also reminded me of my college friends conversation in previous annual re-union. Somebody mention that we are already reach half mark of our life time... if one can live up to 70++...

So, never take life for granted :-), you never know what can happen next day...

2 comments:

shoppingmum said...

Long time never been to this blog, you are doing very well! :)

Kekko said...

Thanks shoppingmum... still some more work to add in new stuff, but hope can get some money :-)